THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
3. er ... William?
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
Does this mean email addresses? I've called my monitor's screen a lot of names, but I don't think that's what this means.
3. firstname.lastname@example.org (I hear you laughing, Miranda)
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Once upon a time, I had fucking ace hair.
2. I have good hands. Not as nice as some, but good.
3. I've been told I have nice lips. Oh, this is just awful. *cringe*
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I could use a few more inches. Of height, let's be clear.
2. My eyesight's gone terrifyingly downhill in the last five years.
3. Deep-set laziness is beginning to show its natural results in what I've been told is not yet a beer gut, but could be.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. The loss of someone I love. Again. By which I mean any kind of loss, not simply (fuck simply; there's nothing simple about it) death.
2. Not being able to see to read.
3. Heights. Except in trees.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Coffee. Good god, coffee.
2. The sound of laughter, coming from a voice that is vodka and brown sugar.
3. Expletives. Any of them, really.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
2. A red and grey tie
3. At least a quarter of my last cup of coffee. Dammit. *tidies up*
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1. Deacon Blue
2. Pink Floyd
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:
1. "The Scientist," Coldplay
2. "Raintown," Deacon Blue
3. "Feel It Turn," Great Big Sea
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Exposition (a long drawn out story, with flashbacks to the past, foreshadowing of the future, and a present that keeps you turning the metaphorical pages)
2. Exploration (the discoveries large and small, the finding of perimeters and boundaries and the testing of)
3. Exuberance (love, in all its glory and madness and light and fire)
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
1. I am a man in love.
2. I've no idea where my parents are actually buried.
3. I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Eyes that burn and freeze.
2. Hands that give and take.
3. Hips that rise and fall.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
2. Playing guitar
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Call off the rest of the day's appointments
2. Close my eyes and open them again to find myself in bed, in the middle of the night, in Paris
3. Something barely legal to the one I love
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED:
3. err ...
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
THREE KID'S NAMES YOU LIKE:
3. err ...
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. See the one I love achieve their goals
2. Live in Paris
3. Get on stage with Coldplay. Tell NO ONE, d'you hear?
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. I could use a shave about four times a day
2. My house tends to be a pit
3. Were you finished with your lunch/dinner/dessert? You won't mind me nicking it and shoveling it in my mouth, will you?
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A CHICK:
1. I hate guitar playing blisters on my fingers.
2. I won't wear sandals, because I don't like my toes. This is ridiculous.
3. It's likely that my eyelashes are longer than most girls'.
THREE CELEB CRUSHES:
I decline to answer on grounds that I would sound more ridiculous than I already do, Miranda. As it is I now require a drink. And possibly lasagna.
THREE PEOPLE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW
Professor Cate Blanchett
Because I can't be the only glutton for this sort of thing. *smokes*